Monday, November 3, 2008

LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!

Who likes grocery shopping? You do? It all depends for me. If I am all by myself, I really don’t mind it. When I have the kids with me, well that’s another story. They like to pick things up. They like to climb on the cart. They like to climb on the shelves. They like to run away, or play in the displays. No,no way; I don’t think this is fun! What do I do? Well, in a very stern and serious voice I tell them that the store police will see them and come take them away. It works good for both sides. No, the police won’t really come, but it settles them down, and it keeps them safe from falling off the cart, or tripping, or even being strangled in the clothing displays!

3 comments:

Meet the Queen said...

They should have store police just for that. Where the parents know it's just to teach the kids to behave in public.

The Reimers Family said...

Those store police ruin everyone's fun!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Hey there, our blog is going privite on Wednesday and we would love to add you to our site .. our email address is schrodkids@yahoo.com if you would like to send us your email address...thanks tons