Friday, November 14, 2008

OUCH!!

OKAY, SO I AM NOT AS INDESTRUCTIBLE AS I USED TO BE... I AM AN OLD FART! BUT, KEEPING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, I DECIDED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW THAT LOOKED FUN. WHAT DID I DECIDE TO LEARN, YOU MAY ASK? I GOT MYSELF A 'RIP-STICK' AND AM LEARNING THE FUN ART OF THE COMBINED SNOWBOARDING AND SURFING EXPERIENCE IT GIVES YOU!



NO, FOLKS, THIS PICTURE IS NOT ONE OF A SMASHED PLUM.... IT IS THE RESULT OF MY FIRST ATTEMPTS, IN MY BASEMENT, AT MY RIP-STIK. YES, IT IS A BRUISE THE SIZE OF A MELON. IT HAPPENED JUST ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO, AND I AM GETTING BETTER BRUISE WISE, AND SKILL WISE, EVERY DAY!!

4 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

OUCH!!! That is one of the ugliest bruises I have ever seen (sorry) and I almost hate to ask where the bruise is located....it looks painful

Stutz Family said...

Ya dork!! No you are not as young as you used to be. I think that if I were to try it my bruise would be WAY worse so I think that I will settle for living vicariously through you! Miss you guys, hoping to have another vehicle sometime next week. When we do we'll have to plan a play day!!!

The Reimers Family said...

Did you get a helmet yet? I'm happy to heat you're getting better!

Nicole said...

I don't even know what a rip stick is!! How out of it am I?? Regardless... that looks soo painful! I want pics (or vids) of you using it though.