Thursday, November 20, 2008

LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!


my kids love taking baths. especially lincoln. he would probably stay in the bath all day if i let him! so, i think it is so gross, even though all kids do it, that the childrens suck on the wash rags, drink the bath water, etc. well, this morning i caught lincoln sucking water from the bath faucet...... i told him to stop or ear-wigs would come out and crawl in his mouth if he continued doing that! now, to some this may seem not so gross, but i have a phobia of bugs coming out of faucets. when i was little, i remember holding a cup up under the bath faucet while the water was running, and an ear-wig fell out into my cup. it freaked me out then, and still gives me the 'heebie-jeebies'!! thus, i am justified in my actions!

7 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

That's so funny, it finally clicked. I remember being little and sticking my finger up the faucet and Audrey telling me not to because earwigs would come out! That is so funny!

audge8 said...

Haha!!!! Earwigs DID come out!!! Way to pass that fear on to one more generation!!!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

ewwwwwwww...if there's one bug I really don't like..(and there are many...probably all bugs) it's an earwig...yuck.......you guys are so funny....as a mom to older kids, it is actually really funny to hear all their stories of growing up....there are lots of things I didn't know about, things they did to have fun and I was in mother la la land or something...I missed out on all the fun!!!

Karen said...

Ha Ha!!! That is too funny! I don't blame you one bit. I would freak out if earwigs came out of my faucet. Yucky!

marie said...

wimp! just kidding:) I would never drink out of the faucet in my bathroom because I was sure that it was hooked to the toilet some how. Funny what we believe or think as kids. Cute pics of the baby he's growing and getting all that chunk-I love it!!!

DenisonChangos said...

I may have to use your technique my kids are always drinking the water in the bath tub.
nice bruises in your earlier post I bet that hurt. Good luck in perfecting your moves :)

marie said...

Whats up? I miss your funny stories so update:)