Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Unspectacular Quirks....

YET, ANOTHER TAG!..... THANKS ALESHIA!!

Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1. Mention the rules on your blog
2. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
3. Tag 6 bloggers by tagging them on your blog

so, here it goes!

1- when i wash my hair, even though my hands are already wet, i have to rinse the shampoo and bubbles off my hands before i proceed to rinsing my hair!

2- i hate the feel of glass plates coming right out of the dishwasher, hot... yuck!

3- i count the strokes as i am putting on my deodarant so they are even in both pits!!

4- i love picking boogies out of my kids' noses!

5- after drinking water,i flick the cup, even if there isn't any water to be flicked!

6- i don't like to be 'shushed'!

okay, for my six tags, lets do angela, audrey, anna, allison, nicole, and marie!!

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

We must be related, I do 5 out of 6 of those, Now I feel crazy!

Ang said...

i flick the water out of my cup, too! i think it's a "mom" thing! we must be sistahs!

Charise said...

Hi Alicia!! I was checking out Nicole's Blog and saw the link to your Blog. That is so great that
you got into your new house. Your kids are adorable in their Halloween costumes. Hope all is well. I hope to see you soon with all the Holiday parties coming up.
Wow it has been a while.